Online Gut Workshop
Online Gut Workshop
What the Gut © Erin Holt and Erin Holt Health, 2018
All material has been created by and is the intellectual property of Erin Holt and protected as such. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Erin Holt is strictly prohibited. This includes PDFs, video, lecture notes and any content provided here. Erin Holt Health reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the What the Gut material in the event of any unauthorized use and/or duplication.
Chronic inflammation is at the root of a wide range of diseases, and how we eat impacts inflammation and pain. Unfortunately, our modern diet is high in foods that promote inflammation, yet low in foods that can ward off inflammation.
Furthermore, our digestive tract does everything from digest food, to modulate metabolism, to regulate the immune system, to influence mental health. If there is an imbalance in the gut, symptoms will show up in parts of the body that appear to have no connection to the digestive system. Good gut health is necessary to keep inflammation and pain in check, and for overall systemic health.
This 2.5 hour workshop covers diet & lifestyle factors that can lead to health problems, and explores ways to reduce inflammation AND build a resilient gut.
- Leaky gut
- Gut Dysbiosis
- Chronic disease states that are affected by gut problems
- "Healthy" foods you might be eating that can contribute to inflammation
- Foods that fight inflammation
- Supplements for a happy gut
- Lifestyle medicine you can implement today!
This workshop is for you if you struggle with:
- Chronic pain & inflammation
- Digestive problems
- Anxiety & mood disorders
- Autoimmune issues
- Figuring out the best path to a healthful diet
- 2.5 hour video lecture
- PDF summarizing the lecture
- Recommendations on specific gut-friendly foods and supplements