I kind of can't even with this. The dressing is just so.freaking.good. Feel free to use whatever veggies you have on hand for this bowl. Toss in some rice or quinoa if you're feeling frisky. Anything goes, really.
I also use this sauce as a salad dressing, a sandwich/wrap spread, to top eggs, and as a sauce for noodles. Can't stop, won't stop.
Buddha Bowl with Curry Miso Dressing
- 1 cup roasted broccoli
- 1 cup roasted cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons almonds, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons raisins or chopped dried apricots
Curry Miso Dressing
- 1/4 cup almonds or cashews
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 chunk fresh ginger root
- 1 Tablespoon organic miso paste (I used traditional red)
- 1 Tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
Arrange veggies in a salad bowl. Blend dressing ingredients in a blender and drizzle over veggies. Top with almonds and raisins or apricots.